约伯记9 Job

章:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

9:1 约伯回答说,

Then Job answered and said,

9:2 我真知道是这样。但人在神面前怎能成为义呢。

I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?

9:3 若愿意与他争辩,千中之一也不能回答。

If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.

9:4 他心里有智慧,且大有能力。谁向神刚硬而得亨通呢。

He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

9:5 他发怒,把山翻倒挪移,山并不知觉。

Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.

9:6 他使地震动,离其本位,地的柱子就摇撼。

Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

9:7 他吩咐日头不出来,就不出来,又封闭众星。

Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

9:8 他独自铺张苍天,步行在海浪之上。

Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

9:9 他造北斗,叁星,昴星,并南方的密宫。

Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

9:10 他行大事,不可测度,行奇事,不可胜数。

Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

9:11 他从我旁边经过,我却不看见。他在我面前行走,我倒不知觉。

Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.

9:12 他夺取,谁能阻挡。谁敢问他,你做什么。

Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

9:13 神必不收回他的怒气。扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在他以下。

If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.

9:14 既是这样,我怎敢回答他,怎敢选择言语与他辩论呢。

How much less shall I answer him, and choose out my words to reason with him?

9:15 我虽有义,也不回答他。只要向那审判我的恳求。

Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make supplication to my judge.

9:16 我若呼吁,他应允我。我仍不信他真听我的声音。

If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.

9:17 他用暴风折断我,无故地加增我的损伤。

For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.

9:18 我就是喘一口气,他都不容,倒使我满心苦恼。

He will not suffer me to take my breath, but filleth me with bitterness.

9:19 若论力量,他真有能力。若论审判,他说谁能将我传来呢。

If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead?

9:20 我虽有义,自己的口要定我为有罪。我虽完全,我口必显我为弯曲。

If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

9:21 我本完全,不顾自己。我厌恶我的性命。

Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.

9:22 善恶无分,都是一样。所以我说,完全人和恶人,他都灭绝。

This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked.

9:23 若忽然遭杀害之祸,他必戏笑无辜的人遇难。

If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent.

9:24 世界交在恶人手中。蒙蔽世界审判官的脸,若不是他,是谁呢。

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

9:25 我的日子比跑信的更快,急速过去,不见福乐。

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.

9:26 我的日子过去如快船,如急落抓食的鹰。

They are passed away as the swift ships: as the eagle that hasteth to the prey.

9:27 我若说,我要忘记我的哀情,除去我的愁容,心中畅快。

If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will leave off my heaviness, and comfort myself:

9:28 我因愁苦而惧怕,知道你必不以我为无辜。

I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent.

9:29 我必被你定为有罪,我何必徒然劳苦呢。

If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?

9:30 我若用雪水洗身,用硷洁净我的手。

If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so clean;

9:31 你还要扔我在坑里,我的衣服都憎恶我。

Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me.

9:32 他本不像我是人,使我可以回答他,又使我们可以同听审判。

For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

9:33 我们中间没有听讼的人,可以向我们两造按手。

Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

9:34 愿他把杖离开我,不使惊惶威吓我。

Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me:

9:35 我就说话,也不惧怕他,现在我却不是那样。

Then would I speak, and not fear him; but it is not so with me.

约伯记9参考

约伯是在颂赞神的大能吗?他的语气表达了一种甚么情绪?
9章 对约伯来说,比勒达的话毫无新意。约伯早已知道恶人最终会被消灭,然而他为甚么要被消灭呢?约伯认为他不应受这样的苦难,所以想让自己的案情呈报给神(9:32-35)。不过他也知道同神争论是徒劳无益的(9:4)。约伯没有声称自己是完美无缺的(7:20-21;9:20),但他的确称自己是良善信实的(6:29-30)。约伯虽向神表达不耐烦,却没有抗拒或诅咒神。

9:9 北斗,参星,昴星都是星座的名称。

拉哈伯是甚么?
9:13 拉哈伯是传说中的海怪。根据巴比伦的创世神话,玛尔杜克(巴比伦神只)击败了查马特(拉哈伯的另一个名称),并俘虏了她的助手。约伯的朋友知道这个神话,也理解约伯的意思。神统管人世间的一切力量。

约伯明白自己言语失当了?还是……
9:20-21 “我虽有义,自己的口要定我为有罪。”约伯的意思是:“我虽行为正直,神仍然定我为有罪。”当他的苦难继续时,他渐渐变得不耐烦了。约伯虽然仍对神忠诚,但他说了不该说的话,令他在日后因他所说的后悔。在受疾病或痛苦煎熬的日子里,人们很自然地怀疑、失望或变得不耐烦,他们需要有人听他们的倾诉,帮他们渡过艰苦和失意。你的耐心会令他们得到帮助。

Leave a Reply