约伯记29 Job

章:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

29:1 约伯又接着说,

Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,

29:2 惟愿我的景况如从前的月份,如神保守我的日子。

Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;

29:3 那时他的灯照在我头上。我藉他的光行过黑暗。

When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;

29:4 我愿如壮年的时候,那时我在帐棚中。神待我有密友之情。

As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;

29:5 全能者仍与我同在。我的儿女都环绕我。

When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me;

29:6 奶多可洗我的脚。磐石为我出油成河。

When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;

29:7 我出到城门,在街上设立座位。

When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street!

29:8 少年人见我而回避,老年人也起身站立。

The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.

29:9 王子都停止说话,用手糊口。

The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth.

29:10 首领静默无声,舌头贴住上膛。

The nobles held their peace, and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.

29:11 耳朵听我的,就称我有福。眼睛看我的,便称赞我。

When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:

29:12 因我拯救哀求的困苦人,和无人帮助的孤儿。

Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

29:13 将要灭亡的为我祝福。我也使寡妇心中欢乐。

The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy.

29:14 我以公义为衣服,以公平为外袍和冠冕。

I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.

29:15 我为瞎子的眼,瘸子的脚。

I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

29:16 我为穷乏人的父,素不认识的人,我查明他的案件。

I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

29:17 我打破不义之人的牙床,从他牙齿中夺了所抢的。

And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.

29:18 我便说,我必死在家中(原文作窝中),必增添我的日子,多如尘沙。

Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.

29:19 我的根长到水边,露水终夜沾在我的枝上。

My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch.

29:20 我的荣耀在身上增新,我的弓在手中日强。

My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.

29:21 人听见我而仰望,静默等候我的指教。

Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel.

29:22 我说话之后,他们就不再说。我的言语像雨露滴在他们身上。

After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them.

29:23 他们仰望我如仰望雨,又张开口如切慕春雨。

And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.

29:24 他们不敢自信,我就向他们含笑。他们不使我脸上的光改变。

If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down.

29:25 我为他们选择道路,又坐首位。我如君王在军队中居住,又如吊丧的安慰伤心的人。

I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.

约伯记29参考

原来约伯拥有的是那么多……
29:6 奶和橄榄油是农业社会中物质丰裕的标志。约伯的羊群和橄榄树那么多,似乎他的一切都富足有余。

数算自己的成就不可以吗?这要看……
29:7-25 约伯在夸耀自己过去的成就,回忆往昔的好行为来回答朋友对他的指责。约伯的整个对话显示出,他已离骄傲不远了,这是很危险的。当我们做得对时,特别容易坠入骄傲的陷阱里。骄傲使我们认为自己比实际上的自己更出色,这就把我们与神隔开了。紧接其后的倾向便是相信自己的观点,导致犯其他的罪。数算过去的行为并不是错,但最好是数算神给我们的恩典。这会帮助我们避免陷入骄傲之中。

约伯是甚么人,能为百姓断案?
29:7-17 这段有关约伯工作的描述,使许多解经家认为约伯是位法官。在约伯的年代里,一个法官既是市议员也是行政官员,协助管理社区,处理纠纷。在多数情况下,这不是全职而是兼职的工作,是根据个人在该地区的地位和声望而给予的职位。

Leave a Reply