约伯记19 Job

章:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

19:1 约伯回答说,

Then Job answered and said,

19:2 你们搅扰我的心,用言语压碎我,要到几时呢。ⅶ

How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?

19:3 你们这十次羞辱我。你们苦待我也不以为耻。

These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me.

19:4 果真我有错,这错乃是在我。

And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.

19:5 你们果然要向我夸大,以我的羞辱为证指责我。

If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:

19:6 就该知道是神倾覆我,用网罗围绕我。

Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.

19:7 我因委曲呼叫,却不蒙应允。我呼求,却不得公断。

Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.

19:8 神用篱笆拦住我的道路,使我不得经过。又使我的路径黑暗。

He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.

19:9 他剥去我的荣光,摘去我头上的冠冕。

He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.

19:10 他在四围攻击我,我便归于死亡,将我的指望如树拔出来。

He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.

19:11 他的忿怒向我发作,以我为敌人。

He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.

19:12 他的军旅一齐上来,修筑战路攻击我。在我帐棚的四围安营。

His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.

19:13 他把我的弟兄隔在远处,使我所认识的,全然与我生疏。

He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.

19:14 我的亲戚与我断绝。我的密友都忘记我。

My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.

19:15 在我家寄居的,和我的使女都以我为外人。我在他们眼中看为外邦人。

They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.

19:16 我呼唤仆人,虽用口求他,他还是不回答。

I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.

19:17 我口的气味,我妻子厌恶。我的恳求,我同胞也憎嫌。

My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children’s sake of mine own body.

19:18 连小孩子也藐视我。我若起来,他们都嘲笑我。

Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.

19:19 我的密友都憎恶我。我平日所爱的人向我翻脸。

All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me.

19:20 我的皮肉紧贴骨头。我只剩牙皮逃脱了。

My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.

19:21 我朋友阿,可怜我。可怜我。因为神的手攻击我。

Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.

19:22 你们为什么彷佛神逼迫我,吃我的肉还以为不足呢。

Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?

19:23 惟愿我的言语现在写上,都记录在书上。

Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!

19:24 用铁笔镌刻,用铅灌在磐石上,直存到永远。

That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!

19:25 我知道我的救赎主活着,末了必站立在地上。

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

19:26 我这皮肉灭绝之后,我必在肉体之外得见神。

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

19:27 我自己要见他,亲眼要看他,并不像外人。我的心肠在我里面消灭了。

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

19:28 你们若说,我们逼迫他要何等地重呢。惹事的根乃在乎他。

But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?

19:29 你们就当惧怕刀剑。因为忿怒惹动刀剑的刑罚,使你们知道有报应(原文作审判)。

Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

约伯记19参考

你指出别人的错误时常出于甚么动机?是控诉、羞辱、出气?还是为了他的益处?
19:3-5 指出别人的错误和罪很容易。约伯的朋友指责他犯罪,是为了让他有罪咎感,而不是鼓励或指正他。当我们要告诫他人时,必须肯定我们的出发点是因为爱他,而不是因为我们被惹恼、被打搅或者为责备而责备。

神允许撒但攻击约伯,因此约伯受苦根源在神,这说法对吗?
19:6 当神视约伯为他的朋友(1:8, 2:3)并高度评价他的时候,约伯却感到神视他如敌;他在困苦患难中看错了对象。事实上约伯的敌人是撒但,而不是神。由于大部分以色列人都强调终极缘由,因此他们认为善与恶均来自神,甚至认为人要为自己的命运负责。其实我们经受的许多苦难,大都来自散布在这世界上的邪恶势力。在第7节,约伯继续呼求,以期神能听到。

约伯所说的“救赎主”指谁?
19:25-27 这里反映出约伯非常肯定自己是无辜的。“救赎主”在古以色列是指家族中有责任履行以下义务的人:为穷亲属赎回卖了的地、赎回卖身给外邦人为奴的亲属、为亲属主持公道及为亲属立后等;约伯用这个名词指出他现在虽然没有机会辩白,但最终一定有人(可以是神自己)会为他翻案,令他沉冤得雪。另一方面,虽然神目前好像避不见他,他也有信心,自己最终一定可以面对面见到神。。

“在肉体之外得见神”是指甚么?
19:26 约伯说:“我必在肉体之外得见神。”以约伯的情况,他似乎不可能在肉身之外见到神。但这正显出约伯的信心!他相信神的正义将得胜,即使需要行复活的奇迹,也会在所不辞。

Leave a Reply